- Joffrey Ballet something old, something new.
- 'Greetings' greeted at Pec Playhouse
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Boeing Boeing
- Footloose opening...
- Working, A Musical
- Guys and Dolls at Timber Lake
- Pec Playhouse, 'Murder's in the Heir'
- Joffrey Nutcracker review opening night...
- It was a wonderful life at Winneshiek...
- Gilbert, Sullivan and Farrell...
- You don't have to be Catholic...
- 'Spitfire Grill' musical at Timber Lake
- Red Herring at Timber Lake
- Once Upon a Mattress...
- 'Sweet Charity' review...
- "Flight of the Lawnchair Man"
- Timber Lake opening, "Sunset Boulevard."
- Jill would be proud...a review
- "The Last Night at Ballyhoo," a review
- Hot Flashes, "A story problem."
- About firing Margaret Faust...
- Ballet "Coppelia" of Rockford Dance Company
- Symphony Baroque and beyond.
- Without Shoes dance company.
- Review, "The Last of the Red Hot Lovers."
- Rockford Operetta Party,
- The Emperor and The Nightingale, RDC
- Timber Lake review, 'Spelling Bee.'
- "Curtains," at Timber Lake Playhouse
- musical review 7/5/10
- Steel Magnolias and Mother Nathure
- Timber Lake opens with a bang...
- Rockford Symphony Orchestra review 5/8/10
- Rockford Symphony Orchestra review 4/25/10
- Midsummer Night's Dream...
- Assad brothers guitar virtuoso intriguing.
- 'The Marriage of Figaro' at NIU.
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern...
- Symphony and chorale
- Giordano cool moves in Rockford
- Light opera company seeks a niche.